Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Afterburner issue in Firefox/IE

• md520
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Afterburner issue in Firefox/IE

Posted 14 years 7 months ago
    • I'm having difficulty with the header displaying consistently between IE and FF. URL is http://www.naitoenvironmental.com .

Firstly, it was displaying nicely in FF but the header was falling below the logo (leaving huge ghastly white spaces) in IE. I tweaked the width for the logo in the CSS, and now it displays properly in IE, but the logo doesn't float left in FF.

I want the logo to stay to the left of the monitor, and the image to the right, no matter what resolution the viewer has. Currently in FF the logo aligns right against the header image located in the module position "top"

Thanks
      m
  • Re: Afterburner issue in Firefox/IE

• Hello,

Have you tried adding a right margin to the logo entry?
      #logo {
      margin-right: 100px;
      }
    • md520
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Re: Afterburner issue in Firefox/IE

• just tried it and it causes the logo to fall below the header image on 1024px resolution, in both FF and IE.

The template width is set to 100%; it is important to the client that the content fill the page rather than having a fixed width. My hope was that the logo could float left, and the header image right, no matter what the resolution. I've done this before in hand-coded html pages but am having trouble replicating it here.
    • md520
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Re: Afterburner issue in Firefox/IE

• We've changed the width to a fixed width rather than fluid, so this problem no longer exists.

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds