Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Afterburner Background to One Color

• Afterburner Background to One Color

Posted 14 years 7 months ago
    • Any idea how I can change the Afterburner background from the default image to a specific color?

I assume I would then need to change all the contents backgrounds to white?
    • rawraj
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Re: Afterburner Background to One Color

• in you template folder>>css>>light.css

Find this
      .background {
      position:absolute;
      width:100%;
      height:130px;
      background:url(../images/light.png) 0 -384px repeat-x !Important;
      }

With this
      .background {
      position:absolute;
      width:100%;
      height:130px;
      background-color: #FFF !Important;
      }

You can also choose to just delete the line marked !Important as the default background is white.

You might not want to edit any png as the background in afterburner uses sprites.
      That is all different backgrounds are in the same image(even the logo is in the same image) that is called light.png.
      The using background position only the particular background appears, so I would not advise editing any images.
      To get an idea take a look at light.png below
      This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

As you can see not only main background but also the logo and even the pdf icons are in the same image.(thats what makes loading really fast)
  • Re: Afterburner Background to One Color

• I have created a png to be the top background of the page but like the one that comes with the template, but it fades to #68abc2 rather than #FFF. How can I change it so that the rest of the page is #68abc2 rather than #FFF?
    • rawraj
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Re: Afterburner Background to One Color

• Sorry m8 I just ininstalled afterburner it was getting a little too complicated to get both the side columns to the right, because of a script that allows you to change the widths of the side columns in the template parameters.
      In simple english :-P please give a link where one can see the website to guide you better.

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds