Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Zoom Image

• marcosbirrro
    • I have a company hosting and developing software for the Internet. I am starting my business and count on partners to help me. I am adopting the platform php/joomla/ajax/mysql/virtuema​rt for Open Source and Visual Studio C# and Silverlight for Microsoft

Zoom Image

Posted 14 years 9 months ago
    • Hello,

I need an example or component (not joomla) that after clicking on an image and open a new window (ajax) showing the larger picture (ZOOM).

Does anyone have this example so I can use on a site in php?

Thank you.

Marcos
    • Marcos B.Calixto
      This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
      MSN/myspace: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • Re: Zoom Image

• marcosbirrro wrote:
      Hello,

I need an example or component (not joomla) that after clicking on an image and open a new window (ajax) showing the larger picture (ZOOM).

Does anyone have this example so I can use on a site in php?

Thank you.

Marcos
      Have you tried with rokbox?
    • Joomla 1.5.20
      PhpBB 3.0.7 PL1
      p8pBB Bridge 1.3.4.

Apache 2.2,MySQL 5.1,PHP 5.2.13.
    • marcosbirrro
    • I have a company hosting and developing software for the Internet. I am starting my business and count on partners to help me. I am adopting the platform php/joomla/ajax/mysql/virtuema​rt for Open Source and Visual Studio C# and Silverlight for Microsoft

Re: Zoom Image

• Hello

Thanks Cazzeggio Libero for the help. I'm using RokBox Standalone and is going well but lack the finish and I know how.
      Can you help me again?
      I will show you to the link and, if possible, you give me some ideas ok?
      www.jdantas.com.br
      At home click the larger picture at the bottom of the left.
      Will open a window with 6 MALL photos.
      The idea is when they clicked on, the RokBox open a window in the center to finish (edges) but I am able to appear to the left and without style.

This company builds tunnels. Has several works.
      The road tax is always: /home/jdantas/public_html/admin/obra/ $ folder (the project) /images/
      The images are 13: the 01.jpg is the home (the largest). 02.jpg to 07.jpg are of small to 13.jpg and 08.jpg are the largest to open with RokBox.

Another related issue: I need a compnente to upload these images (in case multiple images at the same time). Here in Shape5 have any standalone component that does this?

Thank you,

Marcos
    • Marcos B.Calixto
      This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
      MSN/myspace: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds