Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

RokGallery

• RokGallery

Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    • I just noticed that unpublished images in a gallery are showing on the web page. Is this is a bug or am I doing something wrong?
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: RokGallery

• smartcat wrote:
      I just noticed that unpublished images in a gallery are showing on the web page. Is this is a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Hmm...they don't show up for me :whistle:

My that's one big cat in your avatar ;)
    • Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by DanG.
  • Re: RokGallery

• Hi Dan, That's my late PuppyBear Cooky :)

I'll give you some specifics: There seem to be two ways of using RokGallery; as a module or through a menu item (without defining a module). I am not sure if this is intentional, since it is rather confusing to me. (Furthermore, the appearance of the gallery is different depending on the method.) I am using the latter method. The gallery (as a data structure) is defined by selecting tags. As soon as I set the tags for some newly uploaded images, and without publishing them, they are showing on the website.
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

• smartcat wrote:
      Hi Dan, That's my late PuppyBear Cooky :)

I'll give you some specifics: There seem to be two ways of using RokGallery; as a module or through a menu item (without defining a module). I am not sure if this is intentional, since it is rather confusing to me. (Furthermore, the appearance of the gallery is different depending on the method.) I am using the latter method. The gallery (as a data structure) is defined by selecting tags. As soon as I set the tags for some newly uploaded images, and without publishing them, they are showing on the website.

Ahh...so sorry - looks like a beauty. Do you have a link?

• There seem to be even more ways to use rokgallery; I am trying to figure out using it from the article editor now.

Here is a link to a gallery display where - as far as rokgallery tells me - the pictures are not published:

www.arbinko.nl/artworks/acrylic
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

• smartcat wrote:
      There seem to be even more ways to use rokgallery; I am trying to figure out using it from the article editor now.

Here is a link to a gallery display where - as far as rokgallery tells me - the pictures are not published:

www.arbinko.nl/artworks/acrylic

I feel bad now :blush: it's hard for me to pick up on the skills level of our members unless I've communicated a few times with that member before OR you tell me.

Lets try this from a different approach. Please take a read through this if for no other reason to get our terminology synced -> RokGallery #101 - Introduction

Then report back and we'll start from the same page
      This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

• Thank you! I am reading it now.
    • Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by smartcat.

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds