Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

You are not authorized to access that page, please login...

Can't login ADMIN!!!

• Can't login ADMIN!!!

Posted 15 years 10 months ago
    • I've been working on a Joomla 1.5 site for several days. I manage several other Joomla 1.5 sites that have not experienced this issue. I no longer am able to login to the admin area or to the frontend with either of my two Super Admin logins. I have gone through phpmyadmin to add another temporary Super Admin and it won't work. I can login to my other domains, so I believe this is an issue with just the domain in question. The only thing weird that I changed was that I increased the session time from 60 minutes to 600000 minutes for my client because she hates to login. If that made the difference, how do I get back into the site to fix the issue? Thanks in advance?
  • Re: Can't login ADMIN!!!

• Have you tried asking at forum.joomla.org ?
    • James Spencer / Developer & Support / Hull, UK

• That was my next step--I always get better assistance here though...

• I had that problem with joomla 1.0.13, but after everything I found that it was a setting that my hosting company had changed in the backend. Your best bet would be to contact your hosting company and tell them about your problem. If they are good like mine was they will help you with the problem :)
    • www.AleksiNC.com is a proud user of Rocket Themes.

• Thanks for the advice, but it's through 1and1 and I've got 8 other Joomla 1.5 sites on their servers and this issue is not on any of the other sites. Joomla.org forum suggests that my sessions directory be out of the webroot and be writeable, but I'm not moving any directories around until I'm sure. Isn't there a back door to the back door through phpmyadmin somehow?

• Good luck on your endevor. I wish that I could be of more assistance but I am not that familiar with joomla 1.5
    • www.AleksiNC.com is a proud user of Rocket Themes.

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds