Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Click Title of Item to Edit not allow Edit in Admin -J1.5 Simplix Rocketlauncher

• Click Title of Item to Edit not allow Edit in Admin -J1.5 Simplix Rocketlauncher

Posted 16 years 3 weeks ago
    • When I wish to edit a module or an article or really anything, it gives me this:
      The requested URL was not found on this server.

Here's what one of the links looks like - is there something wrong with it? Is it being spit out incorrectly?
      www.mysite.ca/site/administrator/index.p...nid=-1&task=edit&cid []=31

If I checkmark the item I wish to edit, and then select 'Edit' from the top right options, it works and takes me there okay.

Why the difference? Any idea how I can fix this?
      I am guessing it's the [] being thrown in there, but I have no idea WHY it is, or HOW to get rid of it.

I installed Simplix Joomla 1.5 version with Rocketlauncher. I just downloaded it last thursday.

Thank you for your help,
      Shawn
    • Last Edit: 16 years 3 weeks ago by Shawn Christenson.
  • Re: Click Title of Item to Edit not allow Edit in Admin -J1.5 Simplix Rocketlauncher

• Do you have SEF or SEO turned on?
    • Jessica Kennedy
  • Re: Click Title of Item to Edit not allow Edit in Admin -J1.5 Simplix Rocketlauncher

• Hi! Thank you for your reply.

Nope, no SEO or SEF turned on at this point.

Thank you for any help,
      Shawn

Posted 16 years 2 weeks ago
    • Have you tried asking at forum.joomla.org ?
    • James Spencer / Developer & Support / Hull, UK

Posted 16 years 2 weeks ago
    • No, since I pretty much thought it had something to the with the rocketlaunch install.

I guess I'll give it a whirl. :-\

Time to create page: 0.042 seconds