Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Problems in rocket launcher for plethora

• Paulo

Problems in rocket launcher for plethora

Posted 1 year 1 month ago
    • Good morning
      I can't start configuring my plethora template for joomla. Whenever I introduce the requested data I receive the information that these data are empty.
      I send the print screen with the error message.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Problems in rocket launcher for plethora

• What PHP version? Gantry 4 can go no higher that PHP 7.4.x and it will also not ever work with Joomal4. So, I’d actually question your choice of template and suggest that you consider aGantry 5 template and one of its themes.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Paulo

• Mr T
      My php version is 7.4x
      The joomla I installed is yours. I installed your plethora-1.0-rocketlauncher_j32 that I had bought for you.
      I have already used this template in another situation and it worked perfectly.
      I don't understand what the problem is? I would like to use this template again.
      Please help me...
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Please post your FTP logon, password and FTP URL in the secure area of your post.

Please provide all neccessary details for me to complete the installation for you (url,database, username, password, email, db user, db password, etc etc).

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Paulo

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• The package plethora-1.0-rocketlauncher_j32 is extremely old and will not work with PHP7.4.32 - just download the plethora rocketlauncher again from our site plethora-1.10-rocketlauncher_j39.zip (i.e. it is version 1.10 (ten versions newer than the one you are using).

Also I note that your PHP config needs a couple of values increasing (see screenshot).

Regards, Mark.
    • Paulo

Posted 1 year 2 weeks ago
    • hello mr t

I already installed the plethora-1.10-rocketlauncher_j39.zip version as you suggested. I've already done the configuration you suggested in the screenshot. But still I can't install it. Now the page looks like this... www.bioflix.pt/installation/index.php
      Thanks for your help.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Why can’t you install it? The installer seems to be working to be - but obviously I can’t complete because I don’t have all the values for all the fields from you (e.g. database name, db user, db password etc).

Please provide error message and all the details for me to try to complete the installation.

Regards, Mark.
    • Paulo

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• You seem to have installed Fluent on that URL now instead?

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds