Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Blog layout | leading articles

• Joombler
    • Elite Rocketeer

Blog layout | leading articles

Posted 1 year 2 months ago
    • Running J!4.2.7 G!5.5.14 Hydrogen 5.5.14 / g5_hydrogen

Showing my articles in overview @ cloudzeeland.nl with 1 leading article. There is too much white space at the right of that content.
      Can you tell how I can force 2 leading articles showing next to each other instead of under each other?
      Perhaps it can be done by CSS? Thanks!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Blog layout | leading articles

• No, it can’t. The whole point of “leading article” is that it display 100% width before the other article that follow and will obey the column number defined in the menu item. It very much sounds to me like you don’t want any leading anti class at all (so just make that zero).

Structure = HTML - styling = CSS

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Joombler
    • Elite Rocketeer

• MrT wrote:
      No, it can’t. The whole point of “leading article” is that it display 100% width before the other article that follow and will obey the column number defined in the menu item.
      Can't I just let it use 50% then? Problem solved?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Yes make leading articles 0 and set the rest to use two columns.

Regards, Mark
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds