Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Want to activate login module for "site offline" page so client can login

• Want to activate login module for "site offline" page so client can login

Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    • Hello -- I'm using the xenon template. How do I activate / make visible a login spot so that it appears on the "offline" page that shows when my site is offline?
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: Want to activate login module for "site offline" page so client can login

• Jay Huller wrote:
      Hello -- I'm using the xenon template. How do I activate / make visible a login spot so that it appears on the "offline" page that shows when my site is offline?

In Global Configuration set your site to "Offline" and this will invoke the Joomla offline code with a Login and some styling from Xenon.
    • The following users have thanked you: Jay Huller

• Re: Want to activate login module for "site offline" page so client can login

• Hello! Yes -- thanks for the response. I understand about the "switch" in global configuration. The site is offline right now. I guess I've disabled somehow the default login from the offline screen and I'd like to get that back. Here is the site for your reference: www.sacredmovementsacredtouch.com
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

• Jay Huller wrote:
      Hello! Yes -- thanks for the response. I understand about the "switch" in global configuration. The site is offline right now. I guess I've disabled somehow the default login from the offline screen and I'd like to get that back. Here is the site for your reference: www.sacredmovementsacredtouch.com

Hmm...Would you please create a SuperAdmin login for me and place it in the SECURE part of your Reply

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

so that I can take a look.
  • Re: Want to activate login module for "site offline" page so client can login

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to DanG, moderators and administrators
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

• Jay Huller wrote:
      Access info provided.

Joomla considers it's Offline Login form part of the Joomla Main Body. With Gantry 5 to display the Joomla Main Body you need a Page Content Particle. You had the particle powered off.
    • David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    • Hi Jay,

I am currently going through our old posts and was wondering if you still need help with this issue or can we mark it as solved?

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds