Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED components/com_roksprocket/lib​/RokSprocket/Addon/AdvancedMod​uleManager.php

• Romuba
    • Rocketeer
    • Website Developer

SOLVED components/com_roksprocket/lib​/RokSprocket/Addon/AdvancedMod​uleManager.php

Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    • I keep on getting this error but cannot figure out what the problem is to resolve it. I have updated Rocksprocket to the latest and also tried to update Nonumber but they won't update.

components/com_roksprocket/lib/RokSprocket/Addon/AdvancedModuleManager.php on line
    • Ross Bartholomew
      Bartwebsites
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED components/com_roksprocket/lib​/RokSprocket/Addon/AdvancedMod​uleManager.php

• That a file name not an error message - what is the error message? I am not sure what AMM is doing in roksprocket folders?

Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and i'll have a look for you.

Also, Please post your FTP logon, password and FTP URL in the secure area of your post.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Romuba
    • Rocketeer
    • Website Developer

Re: SOLVED components/com_roksprocket/lib​/RokSprocket/Addon/AdvancedMod​uleManager.php

• Very sorry to bother but now when I access the site the error no longer displays. If it comes back I will post int he Secure area.
    • Ross Bartholomew
      Bartwebsites
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Ok, I'll mark it solved for now... just reply here if it recurs.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Romuba
    • Rocketeer
    • Website Developer

Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    • This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • Ross Bartholomew
      Bartwebsites
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• The admin url just goes to home page for me? Perhaps you have some geoblocking or ip whitelisting in place? Please check.

Please post your FTP logon, password and FTP URL in the secure area of your post.

Regards, Mark.
    • Romuba
    • Rocketeer
    • Website Developer

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • Ross Bartholomew
      Bartwebsites
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Well, it doesn't for me - it redirects straight to your homepage.

Regards, Mark.
    • Romuba
    • Rocketeer
    • Website Developer

• Ross Bartholomew
      Bartwebsites
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Now I get this error message (see screenshot).

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds