Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Reaction December 2009 Template Release

• Mics
    • Rocketeer

Re: Reaction December 2009 Template Release

Posted 14 years 4 months ago
    • prim wrote:
      Thank you, "prim" ... but ... it says I'm not authorized to read this forum. Is it only available to Joomla club members, and, if so, why not all club memberships? (WP, etc.) Seems to me MarketPlace would beneficial to all here.
    • Ben Lee
    • Elite Rocketeer

• It's starting out with Joomla stuff mostly. We'll see where it goes. It's a benefit for current members, that's why you can't see it just yet.
    • Mics
    • Rocketeer

• Got it. Thanks, Ben
      Something else for RT to consider, however... some of us (myself included) may want a Joomla-savvy designer to develop a site using an RT theme. I don't pretend to understand Joomla (strictly a WP guy), but I know what I like. And I'd like my company's web site seen on one particular RT theme, but require a Joomla guru to help me. (because I can't wait six months for the theme I like to show up in WP form)

Ken
    • Ben Lee
    • Elite Rocketeer

• That's still a membership issue because you are using many many many elements of the style layout and structure. You'd need to have the Joomla membership for the style anyways even if you're using it on another system.

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds