Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Extensions!!!

• Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

Extensions!!!

Posted 14 years 10 months ago
    • RocketTheme has been busy working on building out our new extensions area on RocketTheme. Basically what we've done is gathered together our key extensions from our Joomla Template Club, extensions that we had released freely on Joomlacode, and also RocketWerx extensions like RokDownloads and RokBridge. We've now bundled all these together in our new Extensions Club.

First let me mention that all Joomla Template Club, and phpBB3 Theme Club members have complimentary access to these files, updates, and forum areas. So nothing is changing there, no further payments involved. For you guys things should be organized better with better documentation, etc. For people who are not existing members, the club enables them to get access to our 'club' extensions, participate in the forums, and start getting involved in the RocketTheme community.

Anyway, check it out!

www.rockettheme.com/extensions

Also, please post any bugs, typos, etc, you find in this thread:

www.rockettheme.com/forum/index.php?f=17..._v=viewtopic#p343879
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

Re: Extensions!!!

• I guess i'll mention that almost every extension has had a updates. Some are minor some are major. Some key ones are :

* RokBox has been updated to version 2.0. - Lots of fixes and some new features like ability to play .flv files.
      * RokBridge has been updated to version 1.0rc10 - Most of the fixes documented in the forums have been addressed in this release.
      * RokDownloads has been updated to 1.0b3 - A fairly critical uninstall bug has been addressed along with other minor bug fixes.

Full list of updates are here:

www.rockettheme.com/extensions-updates
    • Roeland_A!
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• Thanks also for those additional rokbridge mods :cheesy:
    • *Karma comes in many forms, my personal favourite is the random saucepan from the sky* J.Spencer 17-02-2009
    • Terp
    • Elite Rocketeer

• The icons are sweet; nice job, guys. ;)
    • NAK
    • Hero Rocketeer

• Hi Andy,

I just saw them. Man! Great Job to you and your team.

They are nice. Is RokStories standlone then? I will like to use it for my Meridian site.
  • Re: Extensions!!!

• Great announcement Andy... I was waiting a long time this area.
      Extensions are very important when building a website in joomla, can make the difference for each project.
      Therefore, deserve a prominent area.
      Regards!
    • web: www.gsuez.cl

• Can we except RokDownloads Pro anytime soon?
    • VirtueShop
    • joev
    • Hero Rocketeer

• Any thoughts on releasing the RokIntroScroller extension? This is a great extension for using it as a product scroller. If not, is there any options for a product scroller, like the RT template scroller.

Also, I didn't seem to find any CSS onfiguration options for using the extensions to match an existing template style? For example, If I add the RokNewsFlash to the Affiniity template, will the extension have the same module styling? Thanks!

• May be a stupid question, but how do you update the extensions? Do you simply reinstall and overwrite the existing? I don't want to break my Rokbox galleries.

Thanks

• Yah, just reinstall.
    • James Spencer / Developer & Support / Hull, UK

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds