Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Meridian - March 09 Released!

• J!eremy
    • Elite Rocketeer

Re: Meridian - March 09 Released!

Posted 14 years 4 months ago
    • I personally think, IMHO, JEM went too far, but thats how RT is.. they are amazing.

MaddogMick, You got 1000 times what you paid for, and as a paying member, I dont appreciate your smoke screen of entitlement. If you go about things the way the rest of us do, you will get your moneys worth.

If you stop and look at what you got (a full blown Joomla template, with all kinds of bells and whistles) and the time you had, you had full access to the forum and support of the entire community. I dont know what you guys pay, but it know its close or less to $50 and I know if I sit down to design a template like this its going to take me 50 hours if not 50 years...

In the future, try to go at your support questions with more of a grateful attitude instead of demanding what you want.

Good luck, and here is a link you might like to check out.. www.rockettheme.com/join-a-club#joomla
    • Send moderators PMs ONLY if they request it.
      James' First Blog Post lol
      Top Tips for Support
      Be SPECIFIC when posting.
    • JEM
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• :arrowu:

Jeremy,

I'm curious, exactly, how I went too far?

The TOS clearly states what you get when you sign up.

I only summarized the main points which many people do not bother to read and they click through as they join... thus creating the posts 'I purchased a template, why am I locked out of 'XX' forum'.

What I stated was fact, not opinion.

And to top it off, I provided a solution 'gratis' without telling Maddogmick to resubscribe if he wanted the solution, only asking him to resubscribe if he needed further assistance....

Oh well... :o
    • Thanks,
      jim
    • J!eremy
    • Elite Rocketeer

• Sorry, I didnt really mean too far, I think you helped more that I would have, by summarizing the main points...

as I told another one of the mods here..
      These guys James, Yves and the bunch have been my professors as well, They deserve to be rewarded because I have honestly built a career around the design work they do here.

This club is absolutely amazing and I dont know why, but I get personally offended when someone thinks otherwise.. because RT goes above and beyond for everyone here.

Your help and gratis shows exactly the amazingness of this club.. :)
    • Send moderators PMs ONLY if they request it.
      James' First Blog Post lol
      Top Tips for Support
      Be SPECIFIC when posting.
    • JEM
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• Doh!! A Homer Simpson moment on my part, I misinterpreted your post...

With the cheapest membership being $50.00 for 1 template and two months unlimited support, IMHO it's a no-brainer to renew if you need more support, especially if you consider the average developer charges $50.00-75.00 per hour.

Since Maddogmick had only made two post thus far, I thought it would be nice to at least answer his question, albeit posted in the wrong forum and on an expired subscription.

Hopefully, he, and others will see the value of continuing to subscribe to RT.

Cheers!
    • Thanks,
      jim

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds