Terms & Conditions Updated

• WoWHead

Re: Terms & Conditions Updated

Posted 15 years 8 months ago
    • Thanks for the link! Very Helpful!
  • Re: Terms & Conditions Updated

Posted 15 years 8 months ago
    • Claude Gelinas wrote:
      Would anybody care to explain on the -logic- behind these limitations and why such strangulatory limitations aren't clearly stated BEFORE anyone pays for a membership?

These limitation are so overwhelming that I just feel they should be "advertised" in every page of this theme club with a big flashing "Warning!" sign besides it, especially BEFORE anyone signs up to then discover, one day, how restrictive the RocketTheme terms and conditions really are.

Maybe it's just me, plain old dinosaur, who didn't see this clearly displayed "warning / danger / limitations" information on the entry page of this theme club and if so, please indicate me where it is.

Of course, continue your excellent design work!
      There is nothing overwhelming about the terms and conditions. It's completely reasonable and fair considering the caliber of the templates.If you find something better let me know. Rocketheme kicks ass.

Posted 14 years 10 months ago
    • Hi.

I have purchased a membership for 2 entitlements which now has expired (since 2008). I did use one for a website that it is closed now. So this leaves me with no entitlements used. I want to get the new templates and use some of them. What are my options? If I renew for example for 2 more entitlements will this give me the right to use 4? (plus the old ones?).
      How does this work?

thank you
    • Ben Lee
    • Elite Rocketeer

• Yes!

If you bought a 2-entitlement membership 2 times over, you will have 4 entitlements. One 2-entitlement membership from before and one new one!

Posted 12 years 8 months ago
    • Andy Miller wrote:
      www.rockettheme.com/Terms_%26_Conditions/

Short summary:

3 months entitles you to use templates on 2 sites as before
      1 year entitles you to use tempaltes 3 sitesĀ  (was 2)
      1 year renewal entitles you to use templates on 2 additional sites (was 0)

Cheers!
      since i stopped using your rocketthemes templates so i dont care about your TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
    • Henning
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Volunteer

Posted 12 years 8 months ago
    • since this thread is very old and the last post is way off topic I close this thread

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds