• Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

Terms & Conditions Updated

Posted 17 years 9 months ago
    • www.rockettheme.com/Terms_%26_Conditions/

Short summary:

3 months entitles you to use templates on 2 sites as before
      1 year entitles you to use tempaltes 3 sitesĀ  (was 2)
      1 year renewal entitles you to use templates on 2 additional sites (was 0)

Cheers!
    • Last Edit: 17 years 9 months ago by Andy Miller.
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

Re: Terms & Conditions Updated

• Hopefully the table format will clarify things, let me know if I should add more text to make it any clearer.

cheers.
    • Nathan
    • Hero Rocketeer

• Just to be 100% clear here (for dummies like me)

1 Year = 3 domains usage
      1 year renewal = 2 additional domain usage

So after one year and on renewal we can use the templates on up to 5 domains?

If so, does that mean on the second renewal that then goes to 7 domains? That being the 3 original, the 2 additional from the first reneal then another 2 from the second renewal?
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

• Yes, that's correct.
  • Re: Terms & Conditions Updated

Posted 17 years 6 months ago
    • Do you guys have any specific upgrade options.

Say if I decided after joing that I want to turn pro and I spent $75 last week ??

• Would anybody care to explain on the -logic- behind these limitations and why such strangulatory limitations aren't clearly stated BEFORE anyone pays for a membership?

These limitation are so overwhelming that I just feel they should be "advertised" in every page of this theme club with a big flashing "Warning!" sign besides it, especially BEFORE anyone signs up to then discover, one day, how restrictive the RocketTheme terms and conditions really are.

Maybe it's just me, plain old dinosaur, who didn't see this clearly displayed "warning / danger / limitations" information on the entry page of this theme club and if so, please indicate me where it is.

Of course, continue your excellent design work!
    • Last Edit: 17 years 6 months ago by Claude Gelinas.
    • Yes, I blog at Beep.Name ...

• Claude Gelinas wrote:
      Would anybody care to explain on the -logic- behind these limitations and why such strangulatory limitations aren't clearly stated BEFORE anyone pays for a membership?

These limitation are so overwhelming that I just feel they should be "advertised" in every page of this theme club with a big flashing "Warning!" sign besides it, especially BEFORE anyone signs up to then discover, one day, how restrictive the RocketTheme terms and conditions really are.

Maybe it's just me, plain old dinosaur, who didn't see this clearly displayed "warning / danger / limitations" information on the entry page of this theme club and if so, please indicate me where it is.

Of course, continue your excellent design work!

These are clearly stated before you clicked the "Join Now" button...and right below the "Join Now" buttons.

IMPORTANT: Please ensure you have read the Terms & Conditions before signing up for this membership.

You might have went a bit fast. It's always good to read all info before joining up or buying a product. These terms and conditions are important and are in place to protect Rocket Theme design works as the membership you purchased contains copyrighted material. There are a few other package options available to choose from.

I believe these aren't overwhelming because the MAIN regulation is to NOT resell RT themes.

Anyway, welcome and glad to have you on board! ;)

You will find the support Forums are an excellent source for custominzing and needed help.

Cheers,

Mike
    • Last Edit: 17 years 6 months ago by .
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

• Matthew Knighton wrote:
      Do you guys have any specific upgrade options.

Say if I decided after joing that I want to turn pro and I spent $75 last week ??

If you have very recently joined and then decide you are better suited as a Pro member, contact me privately and i'll send you an invoice for the pro cost minus the payment you have already maid ($175 in your case).

• Is the one year renewal exclusive to one year memberships, or can someone who selected 3 months get the one year renewal? I got 3 month because I wasn't sure if I wanted the membership for a year or not, but I did like your themes.
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

• sure, ANY member is illegible.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds