• WBoro
    • Hero Rocketeer

Re: DISCUSS: Reflex - July 2011 Joomla Template Released

Posted 12 years 9 months ago
    • Andy Miller wrote:
      Olivier - interfaSys sàrl wrote:
      RokGallery video - Quicktime? Really?
      Really

Any chance of getting it in a second format or maybe putting it on YouTube?

Greg
    • stoople

• Love the new theme and thinking about resubbing for it. I do however, see something concerning. The left column in the article layout where the date and pdf, print and download icons are located is loss of very valuable space especially for longer articles. Is there an option to display this horizontally across the top?
  • Re: DISCUSS: Reflex - July 2011 Joomla Template Released

• My apologies if this is the wrong forum to post this. I don't want to make a big fuss over it with a new thread - and it's relevant to viewing templates.

The demo site (demo.rockettheme.com) stopped resolving here at the office today. Obviously, the forum and other Rocket Theme sites are resolving or I couldn't post this.

Curiously, I can get to the demo site with my iPad using 3G.

Is it possible that my IP got blocked or, worse, my ISP (MetroCast) got blocked today??

What's the proper way to submit this?

Thanks much..

• stoople wrote:
      Love the new theme and thinking about resubbing for it. I do however, see something concerning. The left column in the article layout where the date and pdf, print and download icons are located is loss of very valuable space especially for longer articles. Is there an option to display this horizontally across the top?

Agreed!!

• Combined with RokGallery, this has to be the best template yet!!! Great work RocketTheme 8)

• Hello Rockettheme team,

the RokGallery is a great addition. Is there any way to easily add a Paypal button to the each images description? I have a client that is a photographer and wants to sell the images online via Paypal.

example: i would like to add the Paypal button under the image description and link to Paypal with the unique image ID or title?

marloanderson.com/cooperphotography/inde...tail&id=78&Itemid=12

Thanks in advance for your assistance. :cheesy:

• Hello Rockettheme team,

the RokGallery is a great addition. Is there any way to easily add a Paypal button to the each images description? I have a client that is a photographer and wants to sell the images online via Paypal.

example: i would like to add the Paypal button under the image description and link to Paypal with the unique image ID or title?

marloanderson.com/cooperphotography/inde...tail&id=78&Itemid=12

Thanks in advance for your assistance. :cheesy:
    • Dyson
    • Rocketeer

• Unbelievable!!!
      You guys did a terrific job on the July template. It is hardly imagine that there are developers like you guys out there who can accomplish such great work.
      Even the service is fantastic.

Please keep up the good work.
      Compliments on the work you already did.
      A very happy customer.
      Roy
    • Robert
    • Sr. Rocketeer

• Very nice and great Gallery but!
      The system requirements for the gallery are too high. Average of Web packages come with the cheaper one any further. And 100% Joomla compatible is not the one automatically PDO, SQLite, etc. has. The web spaces with the necessary functions are significantly more expensive. This allows many users can not use normal this gallery because they are not ready or cost reasons not to switch the hoster.
      Too bad.
      I think that's poorly implemented, and is praised to high.
      Apart from the disadvantages of these system requirements bring with them not addressed here.
      Me and a few that are known at RT can not use it. And there are even more determined.
      In any case very frustrating and disappointment for many. :cry:

Despite all this, good work

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds