Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Introducing RocketLauncher - The all-in-one Joomla!+template+demo installer

• Re: Introducing RocketLauncher - The all-in-one Joomla!+template+demo installer

Posted 16 years 11 months ago
    • Thanks James! I never did a joomla install without fantastico :)
    • G.P.P
    • Rocketeer

Re: Introducing RocketLauncher - The all-in-one Joomla!+template+demo installer

Posted 16 years 10 months ago
    • Versatility III RocketLauncher

I have some wierd errors I can install it :)

but all the pics and stuff are missing and I also tested to download the Versatility manualy and the download current up on the site only gives me 1 color ??
    • pardon for bad english grammar, write a guide please.
  • Re: Introducing RocketLauncher - The all-in-one Joomla!+template+demo installer

• Is it possible, if I have custom content for a church website, that I could use rocket launcher to install this standard custom content for all the churches we serve with Joomla! websites on CalvaryWeb.com? This would save us time in the installation process. AND if we are using Plesk Control panel, can we incorporate rocket Launcher inot Plesk's command options?

• ok im lost.....where is this avaliable at for downloading???

• David Dyar wrote:
      ok im lost.....where is this avaliable at for downloading???

At the download section of club templates, template's folders!
    • kentster
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• This may be a stupid question, but... Are there instructions anywhere on how to do a RocketLauncher install?

• kent frese wrote:
      This may be a stupid question, but... Are there instructions anywhere on how to do a RocketLauncher install?

Its the same as the Joomla! install apart from it has different data :)

So, I would go to help.joomla.org and read the manual.
    • James Spencer / Developer & Support / Hull, UK

Posted 16 years 9 months ago
    • If I wasn;t already a paying member I would give you $20 for pulling this off. jk Seriously this is AWESOME and going to make my life that much easier. Way to go guys!!!!

• kent frese wrote:
      This may be a stupid question, but... Are there instructions anywhere on how to do a RocketLauncher install?

There is a brand new video on installing the RocketLauncher package.

REMOVED BROKEN LINK

Enjoy!
    • Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Kat05.
    • Peadar
    • Hero Rocketeer

• Well done Mike, many thanks

Can we expect to see any video tutorials for RT template customiisation tasks in the near future?
      Like installling frontpage slideshows for instance, they are updated with extra features (ta v much!)so often that it's hard to keep up!

They really do save buckets of time and are greatly appreciated.

Chaees

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds