Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Introducing RocketLauncher - The all-in-one Joomla!+template+demo installer

• Re: Introducing RocketLauncher - The all-in-one Joomla!+template+demo installer

Posted 16 years 11 months ago
    • Manne2004 wrote:
      Do you extract the files and run the installer as per normal process?
      I cannot extract the files?

Using WInzip

You may have an old version.
    • James Spencer / Developer & Support / Hull, UK
  • Re: Introducing RocketLauncher - The all-in-one Joomla!+template+demo installer

• Wow!!!! Excellent idea!!! Great Work!!!
    • Sorry for my english! In this Community I learn Joomla, Template Design, Javascript, CSS, PHP, XML, Firewoks... and English too ;)

• Kevin, wich are the modules, files, etc that you have added to the Joomla standar versión? I´have a Spanish Installer versión of Joomla and I would like to add to my spanish version of Joomla.

Thanks!!!!
    • Sorry for my english! In this Community I learn Joomla, Template Design, Javascript, CSS, PHP, XML, Firewoks... and English too ;)

• All the modules that come with the templates such as RokSlide, RokFlickr are the ones which are installed. There are no non Joomla! default, demo specific modules in the installers :)

• James, only copy this modules to my Joomla Spanish Installation? that it´s all I need? I´ll try now!!!;)

• Kevin

ROCKET LAUNCHER ROCKS!!!

You truly are a Hero Rocketeer.

Thank you a million times.

Kind Regards,

Adrian Smith

PS: If anybody needs a good FREE zip programme, I recommend 7-Zip.

You can get it from sourceforge.

sourceforge.net/projects/sevenzip/

It works like lightening and it opens tgz and tar packages. It’s also safe – 25 million downloads so far.

Here is some blurb from the site.

7-Zip is a file archiver with the high compression ratio. The program supports 7z, ZIP, CAB, RAR, ARJ, LZH, CHM, GZIP, BZIP2, Z, TAR, CPIO, RPM and DEB formats. Compression ratio in the new 7z format is 30-50% better than ratio in ZIP format.
    • Adrian Smith Lives in Wimbledon, London SW19

• Beautiful!!!! :o

Is there gonna be RocketLauncher for Sporticus? When?

• Pablo Querol wrote:
      Beautiful!!!! :o

Is there gonna be RocketLauncher for Sporticus? When?

??? ::) :(

• I haven't used RocketLauncher on a domain yet...

So do I install Joomla as normal via: Fantastico - and then once Joomla is installed - I run a "Rocket Launcher" for the theme of my choice, and it will update my joomla install to the newest version, as well as do all the configurations to make it look like the demos - with the ROK plugins and all?

Just making sure I understand, before installing Joomla via: Fantastico first.

• Rocker Launcher is complete Joomla! install. You have to unzip it locally, FTP to your server then run the install as you would normally.

No fantastico in the equation

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds