Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Paradox December 2010 Template Released!

• Paradox December 2010 Template Released!

Posted 13 years 5 months ago
    • Paradox, the December 2010 release, combines a dynamic, interactive arsenal with style and beauty; achieved with the functional scrolling modules features and a diverse array of Preset Styles.

The theme's styles have varying background and body levels: High, Medium or Low, combined with the 8 presets, which allow for varied stylistic configuration and appearance.

Summary Features List:

- Scrolling Module Rows
      - K2 Styling
      - 8 Preset Styles
      - High, Medium or Low Background Levels
      - High or Low Body Levels
      - Fusion with MegaMenu
      - Triple Level Splitmenu
      - Gantry Framework
      - 70 Module Positions
      - 16 Module Variations - 25 Combo Possibilities
      - FF 3.6, Safari 4, Opera 10.x, IE7-IE8 Compatible
      - Limited IE6 Browser Compatibility
      - W3C XHTML 1.0 / CSS 3 Valid

Demo: http://demo.rockettheme.com/?template=paradox

Details: Paradox Template Details

Support: Paradox forum.

Downloads: http://www.rockettheme.com/joomla-downloads/
    • James Spencer / Developer & Support / Hull, UK
    • Barkley
    • Hero Rocketeer

Re: Paradox December 2010 Template Released!

• JT Bowlin
    • Sr. Rocketeer

• I do like it, but I would have liked to see some dark presets personally.
  • Re: Paradox December 2010 Template Released!

• Not feeling this one at all. The vertical content slider just doesn't feel smooth and not much variation between presets. the bottom half of the page kind of reverts to the old school blocky Joomla designs that you used to see and say " oh thats Joomla". Oh well theres next month. I do like the typography though
    • Invision
    • Hero Rocketeer

• I find this attractive. One of the best themes by RT :cheesy:
    • Apache Version 2.2.14 (Unix) | PHP Version 5.2.12 | MySQL Version 5.1.43-log | Architecture x86_64 | OS Linux | Joomla Version 1.5.20 | pHpBB v3.0.7-PL1 | Firefox v3.6.8 | Internet Explorer 8 |

• Use less for business , medical or other commercial websites & please release good templates for commercial purpose for use medical , business or e-commerce or other social network sites etc .

• I bet yer web designer is a dab hand at knitting! I am giving it a shot anyways. :cheesy:
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

• Don't jump to conclusions. Paradox makes a great business template. You have to learn how to see possibilities by turning things off. Just changing the background to low makes a huge difference. Replacing the textured 'paper' background with a solid or a gradient would transform it even further.

www.rockettheme.com/forum/index.php?f=15..._v=viewtopic#p588544
    • cdavis411
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Posted 13 years 4 months ago
    • mikeenders wrote:
      Not feeling this one at all. The vertical content slider just doesn't feel smooth and not much variation between presets. the bottom half of the page kind of reverts to the old school blocky Joomla designs that you used to see and say " oh thats Joomla". Oh well theres next month. I do like the typography though
      Hi,

You could add this to the bottom of your template.css file (or some variation similar to it)

#rt-body-background, #rt-body-overlay, .rt-module-surround, .module-title, #rt-bottom, .inputbox {-moz-border-radius: 6px !important; -webkit-border-radius: 6px !important; border-radius: 6px !important;}

#rt-body-background, #rt-bottom {-moz-box-shadow: 0 0 5px #000000 !important; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 0 5px #000000 !important; box-shadow: 0 0 5px #000000 !important;}

• Ben Lee
    • Elite Rocketeer

Posted 13 years 4 months ago
    • When it comes to customization of a template, there is a LOT that can be done simply through the Gantry parameters.

Beyond these numerous parameters, it's far easier to take images or styling out of a particular area than it is to put styling INTO an area where there previously wasn't. For this reason, I think this template has tremendous potential to be whatever you want it to be.

You have textures, images, and styling in many areas that can either be turned off in the backend or taken out easily using Firebug.

Give it a try and simplify where you see necessary and you'll see that you can completely change the look with very little effort.

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds