Paradox December 2010 Joomla Template
Paradox, the December 2010 release, combines a dynamic, interactive arsenal with style and beauty; achieved with the functional scrolling modules features and a diverse array of Preset Styles.
The theme's styles have varying background and body levels: High, Medium or Low, combined with the 8 presets, which allow for varied stylistic configuration and appearance.
Features and Screenshots
- Scrolling Module Rows
- K2 Styling
- 8 Preset Styles
- High, Medium or Low Background Levels
- High or Low Body Levels
- Fusion with MegaMenu
- Triple Level Splitmenu
- Gantry Framework
- 70 Module Positions
- 16 Module Variations - 25 Combo Possibilities
- FF 3.6, Safari 4, Opera 10.x, IE7-IE8 Compatible
- Limited IE6 Browser Compatibility
- W3C XHTML 1.0 / CSS 3 Valid
Scrolling Module Rows
Stacked modules published to the Top, Showcase, Feature or Bottom Module rows will load this feature; this places stacked modules inside a rotation element, triggered automatically or via arrows.More Details...
K2 Extensions Styling
The theme has styling for the popular, content extension K2. K2 is a powerful extensions to expand the default content capabilities of Joomla exponentially, allowing for advanced, individual article layouts.
Fusion with MegaMenu & Triple Level Splitmenu
- Triple/Quad Column Modes: Have up to 4 columns in the Fusion dropdowns.
- Child Items Menu Grouping: Group child menu items inline with its parent.
- Column Width Control: Set the total, as well as individual column widths.
- Load Modules / Positions: Place modules or positions within the dropdown columns.
Splitmenu differentiates its children into 3 modes: Parents are displayed in the header area, its direct children are displayed in a bar underneath, and all subsequent children are published to the sidebar.
Installation - Joomla 1.5
Downloading the Template Files
To install the template, you need one of the following files:-
- Template (Standalone) rt_paradox_j15.tgz - Standalone template file.
- Template (Bundle) rt_paradox_j15-bundle.tar.gz - Template plus Gantry Component.
- RokNavMenu rt_paradox_j15-extensions.zip(unzip first) or mod_roknavmenu.zip - Required for the menu to work..
There are other files that you may wish to download that accompany the release, but are not required for the template to work.
- Source PNG(s) rt_paradox_j15-sources.zip - Adobe® Fireworks PNG source file(s) and any applicable fonts.
- Extensions rt_paradox_j15-extensions.zip - All extensions for the template.
- RocketLauncher rt_paradox_j15-rocketlauncher.zip - Demo replica installer.
Using the Joomla Installer
From the Menu in your Joomla Administrator, go to Extensions → Install/Uninstall.
Next, browse for the rt_paradox_j15.tgz or rt_paradox_j15-bundle.tar.gz file that you downloaded earlier and then click Upload File & Install.
Making Paradox the Default
Next, go to Extensions → Template Manager. Find rt_paradox_j15 on the list of installed templates.
Select the radio button to the left and then click Default up in the top right corner. Paradox is now your default template.
Additionally, you can also edit the template's customization parameters by selecting this same radio button and clicking the "Edit" button in the top right corner.
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a non-exhaustive changelog for the Paradox Template, inclusive of any alpha, beta, release candidate and final versions.