0 items Join Now

I have sad news...

• Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

I have sad news...

Posted 10 months 17 hours ago
    • Dear RocketTheme Community,

I hope this message finds you well, though I'm afraid today's update is one of profound sadness and loss.

Our forum is a unique place, one made of codes, posts, and virtual interactions, yet tied together by a very real bond of community and shared passion. Over the years, we've had the good fortune of being guided and supported by a handful of truly remarkable individuals. Today, I must share the heartbreaking news that one such individual, Mark Taylor (MrT), our dear friend and respected moderator, has passed away after a short but valiant battle with cancer.

It's difficult to express the shock and immense sorrow that come with losing someone who was such an integral part of our team and RocketTheme family. He wasn't just a moderator; he was a mentor, a confidante, a guide, and to many of us, a friend. His dedication, empathy, and wisdom have been the foundation on which we've built the remarkable community we have today.

In his decade-long journey with us, he devoted his time and energy to supporting members, moderating discussions, and ensuring this forum was a safe, informative, and inclusive space for everyone. His commitment was unwavering, and his passion was infectious. He approached every situation, no matter how challenging, with grace and a smile that could be felt even through a computer screen.

We have all been touched by his generosity, his sharp intellect, his incredible sense of humor, and his kind heart. He was the silent pillar that held us together, working behind the scenes to ensure everything ran smoothly, always with a humble nature that belied the immense impact of his contributions.

In these digital corridors where our paths crossed, we created a shared history with him, one that will forever be etched in the memory of this forum. As we mourn his loss, let us also take a moment to celebrate the life he lived, the friendships he fostered, and the legacy he leaves behind. Let his life and work serve as a beacon for all of us, a reminder of what it means to be a part of this community.

In sorrow, yet with great appreciation for having known such an exceptional person,

Andy Miller
      RocketTheme CEO
    • The following users have thanked you: Joe Halleck, David Goode, Matt, Damir

Time to create page: 0.043 seconds