Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Payment Plugin Development

• Payment Plugin Development

Posted 4 months 4 weeks ago
    • Hi everyone,

I'm having trouble getting quotes from a couple of Extension Developers for payment plugins specific to my country.

I guess the best person to make them are the devs from the Entension themselves but weeks go by and i get no answer.

I wonder if there is a better time throught the year to ask these, in example, a season less busy or some months where business is slow and they need the money.

I could also try to hire some programmer from freelancer.com like i did in the past but i think i would be better served by the extensions devs.

How do you do in these situations and how much do you usually pay for custom payment plugin?
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Payment Plugin Development

Posted 4 months 3 weeks ago
    • What's the payment gateway?

Payment plugins would definitely be considered advanced development... lots of security measures would be needed, PCI compliance, etc... AND... it may not even be possible unless the payment gateway allows for 3rd party development via an external API.

It all really depends on what sorta custom dev you need... but if it's a full blown payment processing plugin it could easily could several thousand.

I prefer workingnotworking.com and upwork.com over freelancer.com.

For Gantry dev you can post here in The Marketplace forum
    • The following users have thanked you: Miguel Magalhães

• SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.037 seconds