Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

JomSocial Could not load module JButtons ().

• Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

Re: JomSocial Could not load module JButtons ().

Posted 12 years 10 months ago
    • I actually think that another bug I fixed might have solved this one also. It's definitely related to a similar issue. I'll release 1.6.2 shortly and then you can let me know if that resolves this for you.

cheers.
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

• ok, new version is released. please try with this version.
  • Re: JomSocial Could not load module JButtons ().

• Hey Andy

Sorry no success. Tried with two different sites - turned on and off all my configuration options to see if it had applicability with any of them. No change.

I appreciate the time and effort. We WILL FIND IT!

Tim
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

• Just so strange because I have JomSocial working great in both 1.5 and 1.6 with MC.

• Sorry Andy, no luck here either. Just updated with the new version and Ohanah is still showing the exact same error. Cache cleaned etc.

I don't think it's a problem with JCE though. Even if I switch to TinyMCE or even "No Editor", I still get the error.
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

• Yah, regarding this JButtons() issue i just really need a way to replicate this particular issue. As soon as i can get it happening on my local i'm sure I can get a fix done pretty quickly.

• Andy,

I can give you access to a dev site if you need it?

Or send you a copy of the site I'm currently working on. I've tried installing this on 2 servers as well as my localhost and the issue's always the same.

• Any chance it could be a host related issue, needing Suhosin or some other related patch?

My Hostpapa site DOES NOT show it.
      My GoDaddy site DOES show it.
      My Hostmonster site DOES show it.
      My Canadian Web Hosting site does NOT show it.

Ya ya I have alot of hosts. it is becuase of .ca registration requirements. Cancucks! Sheesh!
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

• Hmm.. could be. What would be most useful is if you guys could try MC with nothing installed and see if that happens. And then slowly install the extensions you have until it does it. That way we'll know which extensions is the problem or if the host is, etc. When I know, i'll try to replicate locally so i can debug it.

I can't do it remotely I need it to be on my machine so i can set breakpoints and use a real php debugger to dig into it.

• Will give it a go.

I turned on the Debugs and I can't access the admin area now. Have to edit my configuration.php to disable it. Get some errors indicating MC -

500 - •An error has occurred.•
      JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-oldarticles' at line 1 SQL=SHOW FIELDS FROM jos_content-oldarticles

Call stack
      # Function Location
      1 JAdministrator->render() /home1/localtw2/public_html/peelparamedics/administrator/index.php:78
      2 JDocumentHTML->render() /home1/localtw2/public_html/peelparamedics/administrator/includes/application.php:162
      3 JDocumentHTML->_loadTemplate() /home1/localtw2/public_html/peelparamedics/libraries/joomla/document/html/html.php:246
      4 require_once() /home1/localtw2/public_html/peelparamedics/libraries/joomla/document/html/html.php:338
      5 require_once() /home1/localtw2/public_html/peelparamedics/administrator/templates/rt_missioncontrol_j15/cpanel.php:9
      6 MissionControl->displayStatus() /home1/localtw2/public_html/peelparamedics/administrator/templates/rt_missioncontrol_j15/index.php:35
      7 RTCore->_getTools() /home1/localtw2/public_html/peelparamedics/administrator/templates/rt_missioncontrol_j15/lib/missioncontrol.class.php:253
      8 RTCheckin->getCheckouts() /home1/localtw2/public_html/peelparamedics/administrator/templates/rt_missioncontrol_j15/lib/rtcore.class.php:544
      9 JDatabaseMySQLi->getTableFields() /home1/localtw2/public_html/peelparamedics/administrator/templates/rt_missioncontrol_j15/lib/rtcheckin.class.php:76
      10 JDatabaseMySQLi->loadObjectList() /home1/localtw2/public_html/peelparamedics/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php:691
      11 JDatabaseMySQLi->query() /home1/localtw2/public_html/peelparamedics/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php:474
      12 JError->raiseError() /home1/localtw2/public_html/peelparamedics/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php:247
      13 JError->raise() /home1/localtw2/public_html/peelparamedics/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:171
      14 JException->__construct() /home1/localtw2/public_html/peelparamedics/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:136
    • Last Edit: 12 years 10 months ago by zoomlanski.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds