Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Santino Blues (Photographic) Site

Santino Blues (Photographic) Site

Posted 17 years 8 months ago
    • BROKEN LINK REMOVED Is my personal hobby site which is updated every week.

I used a fair amount of components on the site, but still went for a softly softly approach with regards to the way the site should be displayed to the naked eye. (Not to much clutter)

JCE Editor
      I'll start with one of the best Components available today which is the JCE WYSIWYG Editor.
      Please Note:You must install the Admin Component first, then the Editor Mambot, and then download and install your choice of plugins using the Plugin Manager in the Admin component. Uninstalling the Admin component or editor mambot will require a reinstallation of all plugins for JCE. (In my opinion 300% better than Tiny in everyway possible.)

Flash Rotator - Mod
      We are over the moon with this mod, it is so simple to use, just add 5 JPG's to the mod_rotator image section and upload, its a banner or footer section image, but it is superb......

Mod_Slideshow
      A cool slideshow module. intended to display a series of random images from a selected directory that change automatically every x seconds with a blending effect and includes different styles for frame border. you can see this module in action at: www.lady-beetle.com - I use it on most of my websites. I LUV IT!!

Zoom Media Gallery 2.5.1
      A multi-gallery component for Joomla!. It's the most feature-rich gallery component, completely integrated into your CMS. For documentation and a detailed list of features, check the zOOm homepage: http://www.zoomfactory.org . This is the latest build of the zOOm Media Gallery package. Wicked to use, easy to install, and great fun...

iJoomla Metatag Generator
      SEO is one of the most confusing of trials, especially when all of the search engines search for different criteria when aiming key words and symbols at sites.. (AND NONE OF THEM PUBLISH THEIR RESULTS.) How annoying huh.. and it is a very very time consuming process costing usually £1,000+ per campaign!! Save the has! Use Metatag Generator.
      So, if you use this Component properly, it will do it all for you in a matter of minutes.

Data Backup Component called: BaBackup - Ape for short, is a great way to save your site every week, month or year... and it is recommended with the amount of hackers out there, hell bent on fooking up peoples websites.

I also used some of the Modules that came with the Joomla package, Statistics, RSS Feeds, Who is Online etc

Anyway, I hope I have not bored you to tears, but I get excited when I think of Joomla and a new project we are to start work on!

Santino
    • Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Kat05.

Re: Santino Blues (Photographic) Site

Posted 17 years 8 months ago
    • Flash Rotator - Mod
      We are over the moon with this mod, it is so simple to use, just add 5 JPG's to the mod_rotator image section and upload, its a banner or footer section image, but it is superb...... added to site...

THANKS,

Santino
    • Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Kat05.

Time to create page: 0.032 seconds