Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

You are not authorized to access that page, please login...

One of my new sites

• Re: One of my new sites

Posted 17 years 9 months ago
    • Lets just make it real easy... You can save it in photoshop as a PNG. ; )

Posted 17 years 9 months ago
    • I love easy...png works for me. Is there anywhere that you can get shapes for fireworks? There are tons for photoshop, but if ps isn't working well on the web, I need to switch. I like my loaded ps though?
    • The question is not: How many people take you seriously? How much are you going to accomplish? Can you show some results? But: Are you in love with Jesus?

~ Henri J.M. Nouwen
    • Yves
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: One of my new sites

Posted 17 years 8 months ago
    • Kenneth Elsner wrote:
      can I import the crown image from photoshop?

Yes, no problem. In Photoshop, save your layered image as PSD. Import it in Fireworks and you have your layered image, with transparency if you had it in Photoshop.
    • Yves

• Yves Gabioud wrote:
      Kenneth Elsner wrote:
      can I import the crown image from photoshop?

Yes, no problem. In Photoshop, save your layered image as PSD. Import it in Fireworks and you have your layered image, with transparency if you had it in Photoshop.

I already answered that buddy... Thanks Yves.
    • Yves
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: One of my new sites

• Michael Palatsi wrote:
      I already answered that buddy... Thanks Yves.

I know, but as there are often gamma issues with Photoshop png and as Kenneth wanted to do it in Fireworks, I just answered his question re: import of Photoshop files in Fireworks. ;)
    • Yves

• you guys are both great. I like having more than one option. i am pretty good at ps, but am just beginning with fireworks. so knowing that I can import the psd file helps a ton. thanks alot.
    • The question is not: How many people take you seriously? How much are you going to accomplish? Can you show some results? But: Are you in love with Jesus?

~ Henri J.M. Nouwen

• Kenneth,

Just wanted to bring to your attention the mispelling of "involves" on your front page poll titled:
      Worship involoves

Just thought I would let you know. Nice layout and graphics. ;)

-iamheaddown [Skydiver at Heart!]
    • Beaker ROCKS!

• Thanks for the spellcheck...not one of my strengths... ;D

~ Henri J.M. Nouwen

• Kenneth,

I know you probably know this already, but just noticed you should change the blue, red, pink & grey logos. I see the green and orange are different also, just an FYI. ;)

-iamheaddown [Skydiver at Heart!]
    • Beaker ROCKS!

• yes, I actually need to take off the stylechanger, I only want the one color. I am currently working on about 6 sites...way too many!!!

~ Henri J.M. Nouwen

Time to create page: 0.044 seconds