Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Adding more Slide to the Filtered Article List

• Adding more Slide to the Filtered Article List

Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    • Hello Im using fresco template and i loved how the setup of the RokSprocket (Intial setting) Joomla! Provider
      Features Layout
      I need to know how i can add more slides or add more slides to (Filtered Article List)
      im not sure if im asking correct
      your help appreciated, thanks

Sammy
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: Adding more Slide to the Filtered Article List

• Cudahy PC wrote:
      Hello Im using fresco template and i loved how the setup of the RokSprocket (Intial setting) Joomla! Provider
      Features Layout
      I need to know how i can add more slides or add more slides to (Filtered Article List)
      im not sure if im asking correct
      your help appreciated, thanks

Sammy

See Setup
  • Re: Adding more Slide to the Filtered Article List

• that did not answer my question i want to add more slides and still I couldnot, I did read this setup before even my post, could you please just tell me even with screenshot how i can add more Slides, the setup did not says how to add it shows explanations, thanks
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: Adding more Slide to the Filtered Article List

• Cudahy PC wrote:
      that did not answer my question i want to add more slides and still I couldnot, I did read this setup before even my post, could you please just tell me even with screenshot how i can add more Slides, the setup did not says how to add it shows explanations, thanks

Depending on what Content Provider your using, just add new items Content Providers

Time to create page: 0.037 seconds