Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Insane RealEstate Custom Gantry

• Insane RealEstate Custom Gantry

Posted 9 years 7 months ago
    • Hi all, once again, please comments are welcome,
      for me, one of our most insane sites hehehe, I love it, what do you think?

You can find it here: j.mp/1uJHQ38

The behance project: j.mp/1muM13H

Gantry 5 come one I need you.... really really need you.

ps: I am thinking on creating a list of all our sites using gantry and share to see our evolution as developer hehe...
    • Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Ignácio Correia.
    • The following users have thanked you: DanG, MrT, Jaimie Dijstra

• We are a web design and web development company, we use Joomla as our Heart, Gantry as the Brain and Custom Design as our eyes. Wanna know more about us, check: Design Algarve
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Insane RealEstate Custom Gantry

• Very nice site - well done! Thanks for sharing :)

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Ignácio Correia

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Insane RealEstate Custom Gantry

• Thanks appreciated :)
    • We are a web design and web development company, we use Joomla as our Heart, Gantry as the Brain and Custom Design as our eyes. Wanna know more about us, check: Design Algarve
    • Rae French
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • IT Consultant

• Beautiful site -- as usual for you :)

I think that the logo and menu fonts are a bit mushy. Can you use another font or more it more bold?

Also, it would be better if you could incorporate the reservations into your site. There isn't a smooth transition to that.
    • Best wishes,
      Rae
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

• Ignácio Correia wrote:
      Hi all, once again, please comments are welcome,
      for me, one of our most insane sites hehehe, I love it, what do you think?

Hey Ignácio, you can always tell your handiwork. The site looks great but I debate you on "one of our most insane sites".

For me its -> http://www.circuito-vilamoura-activa.com/ when it was live, truly bello.

• I still have it, I will need to restore it in a demo enviorment only for the sake of the old times :)

Back then web design was not responsive :) now it "sucks" :(

Posted 9 years 6 months ago
    • Hi,

which of the RocketTheme templates (even customized) did you use on this site? I really like it.

Best wishes,
      Joanna

• Hi, we allways use Gantry Ligth Color template the ddefault one. We allways customize Gantry 100% to meet our needs. The design is 100% ours.

• Ok, I understand, I really like it, transparency, colours, and two kind of square modules at the bottom :).

• Manolito
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Posted 9 years 5 months ago
    • Hi.

Thanks for sharing. I like the transparency drop down search box overlaid on the gallery. How did you do this ?

Also I noticed a problem viewing your site on my Samsung S3. The pictures don't display correctly when I select some properties. And the location map does not display at all but except the 1st property (Village Prestige). This one is OK, but the other properties need to be finished.

Thanks again.
      Manuel

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds