Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

New Site with Biz Orange - FEEDBACK PLS!

• New Site with Biz Orange - FEEDBACK PLS!

Posted 17 years 11 months ago
    • Please check it out, I am brand new at this Joomla thing, and don't know how else to enhance the site. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

www.logicprocorner.com

Luis
    • damo
    • Elite Rocketeer

Re: New Site with Biz Orange - FEEDBACK PLS!

• not knowing what it is you are trying to achieve i'm not sure what advice to offer but all looks good in firefox
    • www.c3p0.se - sweden
    • Dave Goodwin
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • Howdy!!

• Great site, Luis. I voted for GarageBand but I also use Soundtrack.

Suggestion: You might try going into Modules/Site Modules/Mainmenu and unpublishing that module and you will loose the menu to the left side that duplicates itself from the top.

I've got your site bookmarked. I record a lot of audio.

dave
    • "I'm an individual, just like everyone else."
    • Yves
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• Very well done !

I have just a remark concerning the first image of your header. I find the screenshot "Autoload Arrange" of this Mac OS X application too similar to my own interface. For me, it creates a confusion with the rest of the page with all these buttons. The two other images don't create this effect, as they are only a portion of a bigger interface. What do you think ?
    • Yves
  • Re: New Site with Biz Orange - FEEDBACK PLS!

Posted 17 years 10 months ago
    • Well done looks great! First thing I did when I saw your site was clicking the play button when I saw the audio panel but nothing happened ;) . Of course you changed the pics.

I have a question, everytime in my site installment 'newsflash' is standing above every item in the body even if it's static content.
      How did you remove it becuase it's a little bit irritating to me especially the first item on the frontpage (when a user types the home url) the bold newsflash shouldn't stand on top.

I'm also going to change the pics will find that in other sections I guess
    • Wisdom is about mixing bad experiences into good habits

Time to create page: 0.041 seconds