Welcome Guest! Login
1 items / $24.00 Checkout

Versatility II SMF Theme and Subtle Trooper?

• Versatility II SMF Theme and Subtle Trooper?

Posted 17 years 5 months ago
    • Would it be possible to setup a site using different theme's for SMF and Joomla? Versatility II would fit in really well with Subtle Trooper if wrapped, so would the light SMF InternetGazette. Presumably there are other combinations that would fit well too.

As the forum themes can be used wrapped I presume this means that the top / bottom bits (i.e. the bits that REALLY make it Versatility / InternetGazette) just get dropped and then it takes on the look of whatever is wrapping it in these areas?

If this is possible then most of the themes available could be used on so many more sites as you just need to actual boards / posts etc to fit in with the general colour of a site.

This is just an idea I had, any one know if it'd work? I know the SMF club shutting, just thinking that if this is possible they could be released as kind of general "fit in with Joomla SMF themes" for a little extra cash...

Tom.
  • Re: Versatility II SMF Theme and Subtle Trooper?

• Thomas, I have had good luck with ShockTrooper and Carbonite (link is sig). I tried Versatility SMF and it also looked good but Carbonite fit better for my purposes. It does seem like there was a couple of minor things that would need to be sorted out but that seems to be the case with each wrapped SMF.
  • Re: Versatility II SMF Theme and Subtle Trooper?

• That looks really good, nice to see someone has tried it and pulled it off.

Tom.

Time to create page: 0.036 seconds