• Elite Rocketeer

Re: What menu does rockettheme.com use?

Posted 17 years 5 months ago
    • urj2ic8
    • Hero Rocketeer

Re: What menu does rockettheme.com use?

• Walt Mecleary wrote:
      I thought it was a modded version of suckerfish, but judging by responses I am getting at this post http://www.rockettheme.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=149&topic=3511.0 I don't think it is a suckerfish menu. :(

Is this menu that rockettheme.com uses available as a module somewhere? ???

I really like the simplicity of it.

versatility 2 has it integrated if i'm not mistaken
    • Billy Zoellers
  • Re: What menu does rockettheme.com use?

• In it's static state should splitmenu look like supersucker (room under menu for children) or should it look like suckerfish (no room under menu)

Splitmenu is what I am looking for, it is used on this site. Mine doesn't look the same.

In the RT demo of veritility ii -- the beige demo with the splitmenu looks like mine. It does not list the children underneath the menu. It lists them in box right /or left.

Can someone help me with configuration of this menu. Not the standard config either. The configuation like the menu on this page. I don't even see how there is room on the template for the children.

I must have something misconfiguered in Joomla and I am pulling what little hair I have left, out of my head.

I started this post thinking it was an issue with supersucker since it looks more like the menu I am trying to achieve, I have focused my efforts into searching this forum for supersucker. (ARGHHH!) I will search for splitmenu and see what I get.

Hmphh?
      walt
    • Who is John Galt?

Time to create page: 0.035 seconds