Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Next Template Predictions and Requests!!!

Next Template Predictions and Requests!!!

Posted 17 years 5 months ago
    • What do you think the next joomla template will be? What do you want the next joomla template to be?
      I think the next joomla template will be a multi color and pattern template with many features that might be a sequel to internet gazette. Personally I wish and hope that the next template will be a sports theme template. Based on the facts you can see many many members at RT are striving for a sports theme. Look at the RT Site Of The Month out of the 4 sites 2 of them are sports sites. There is a really want for sports sites so that is why I hope the next RT template is a Sports template with many colors since sports teams come in my colors hopefully the main colors like "Red, White, and Black" "Blue, Orange, and White" "Black, Yellow, White" and etc. Feel free to write your predictions and your requests I can't wait to read what other members have to say!

Woot Woot I love RT and Joomla.

Re: Next Template Predictions and Requests!!!

• Guess not?
    • Bob Ateah
    • Elite Rocketeer

• I'd like to see a template similar to Pixel Perfect that has rounded corners rather than square corners.

I'm sure that whatever Andy and the Team comes up with it will be wonderful as usual!

Andy is 'Da Man!

Cheers!
    • The member formerly known as Roland Deschain
      After your question is solved, please Edit your original post and choose the Solved message icon, thank you!
    • GollumX
    • Elite Rocketeer

• Web 2.0 sounds fancy futuristic and I'm guessing lots and lots of features and functionality!
      Maybe a fully customizable and interchangeable template that can be used for tech sites, sports sites, business sites, and etc.
  • Re: Next Template Predictions and Requests!!!

• Chris DiCosola wrote:
      Web 2.0 sounds fancy futuristic and I'm guessing lots and lots of features and functionality!
      Maybe a fully customizable and interchangeable template that can be used for tech sites, sports sites, business sites, and etc.

Probably not sports sites....bwah! Gotcha'! :D

Mike
  • Re: Next Template Predictions and Requests!!!

• template for handhelds/portable devices like the psp? know of any already built?

• I heard there is a new site domain extension called .mobi and it scales it down to be viewed on phones.
    • urj2ic8
    • Hero Rocketeer

• Chris DiCosola wrote:
      I heard there is a new site domain extension called .mobi and it scales it down to be viewed on phones.

i don't know if it scales it down for you.

i'm pretty sure it simply means the page was designed for mobile access.
    • Billy Zoellers
    • urj2ic8
    • Hero Rocketeer

• Chris DiCosola wrote:
      and sites providing services for them on the Mobile Web.

sounds to me like it's for web sites that are that are set up for that type of thing
    • Billy Zoellers

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds