Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Which blog component do I need

• Which blog component do I need

Posted 17 years 6 months ago
    • Never had a blog before but I want one now. I want one where I can review the posts before they go live?
      Please advise. Looked on the net for an hour now and really not found anything which was helpful.
      Thanks

Re: Which blog component do I need

Posted 17 years 6 months ago
    • Can you give more details? I dont understand exactly what your problem is. And why it is in the Joomla 1.5 Discussion.

Joomla itself has the feature to simple Blog (best and easyest way to blog with joomla). You dont need an extra Component. Just a comment Componennt if you want some(like AkoComment or JoomComment). You can write your blog and save it unpublished. Or you can write your blog entry and set the rights to special, so unregistered or simple registered people cant see it, but as Administrator you see it (so you have a real Frontend in Site Preview).

If you dont want to Use the integrated Joomla blog feature you can look at the JD-WP Componnent. It integrate Wordpres to Joomla. Or have a look at JoomBlog (still use joomla core but enhance it a bit), but at this moment it is a bit to buggy for my opinion (but the way it goes is very nice and I think it will become a nice blogging component for Jooma in future!).

Best Regards
      Holger

Time to create page: 0.032 seconds