Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Re: problem of posting with technotopia

Re: problem of posting with technotopia

Posted 17 years 7 months ago
    • hello, afflicted for my failing English, this is a translation literal (google) here is my problem: I use technotopia and joomla 1.11, the posting of the two www.rscbazas.com sites and www.rinkworld.com , under firefox does not pose any problem, on the other hand under Internet to explore of Microsoft, it remains a very large shift which you will be able to even note by you. I dépublié all the modules one by one and no change, have what somebody would have an idea to regulate the problem thank you
    • Last Edit: 17 years 7 months ago by .
    • Yves
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: Re: problem of posting with technotopia

• Hello Serguei,

In www.rinkworld.com , you have too many menus published in top bar, the last one "Contact" is adding a second line. You could publish items as submenus and they will show under the main bar.

Other site www.rcbazas.com is not available.

[J'espère que Google fera une bonne traduction de mon texte ;)]
    • Yves

Re: Re: problem of posting with technotopia

• vf :
      la dépublication de l'élément de menu contact dans la top bar, n'a rien changé au problème . C'est www.rscbazas.com et non pas www.rcbazas.com

ve :
      depublication of the element of small contact in the signal bar has, did not change anything with the problem. It is www.rscbazas.com and not www.rcbazas.com

thinks google ;D

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds