Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Why is this happening?

Why is this happening?

Posted 17 years 6 months ago
    • this only happens in IE 7. Note how the columns are out of alignment in their right corners. Note the white boxes there. You'll only see this error in IE7

How can I fix this.?

Here's the link.

mahamfuneralhome.com

Don't remove this post. I need to know the answer and no longer have access to the template club. I have a client who wants an answer by monday morning.

ric
  • Re: Why is this happening?

Re: Why is this happening?

• Eric, I am using latest version of IE7 on xp pro sp2 1024x768 resolution 17"CRT monitor and I am not seeing any problem: (see attached screenshot)

The only thing I did notice was that one of your templates images appears messed up here: mahamfuneralhome.com/templates/jw_inetga...ig_shield2_beige.png
      It looks like it has some kind of strange shadow on it. You can see it on your home pages "Contact" menu item in the attachment.
    • Last Edit: 17 years 6 months ago by .
    • Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

• I downloaded IE7 just to check this and it looks fine to me, too. That image (/images/ig_shield2_beige.png) is the shadow that goes under the "I" in a circle image on the original template design. Just take out the reference to that image since it doesn't belong in your design anyway.

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds