Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Where did you hide the downloads??

Where did you hide the downloads??

Posted 17 years 8 months ago
    • Hi,

I signed up for 3 months service and I can only seem to find a few templates!

I saw the huge list of templates availible for use , registerred thru paypal, got my login info in my email account, logged in, and what do I see for download?

SMF Themes
      SMF Themes Files: 2

Free Joomla Templates Files: 2

Where are the 27(?) templates for download?

Sorry for a dumb question, but it's quite late now and I want to fix this ASAP.
      I need a template which works 100% with the SMF forum,as the original template does not. (Original Joomla, that is).

I run the newest joomla and SMF 1.1 RC3.

Thank you and sorry for this dumb question.
    • Last Edit: 17 years 8 months ago by .
  • Re: Where did you hide the downloads??

• If you click on Joomla and then Download Templates you'll see all the fabulous templates we are lucky enough to be allowed to pay for.

Re: Where did you hide the downloads??

• Mark Gomez wrote:
      If you click on Joomla and then Download Templates you'll see all the fabulous templates we are lucky enough to be allowed to pay for.

ok, so it's only 2 files in the SMF dir and 2 files in the free templates?

I would like to try the "Extremities 2 - February 06 Joomla Template", but I cant seem to find it in either of the download-packages.

edit: crap!! Looks like I signed up for the wrong package??

I paid 40$, I think, and it looks like it costs 50$ to get access to the 27 templates?
      Can I upgrade from the current account to the one with all templates?

Ps. I registerred for maybe an hour ago!
    • Last Edit: 17 years 8 months ago by .
  • Re: Where did you hide the downloads??

• It looks like you signed up for the SMF theme club instead of the Joomla theme club. You'll have to contact Andy to fix it. They are separate clubs and both are worth the money.

• Mark Gomez wrote:
      It looks like you signed up for the SMF theme club instead of the Joomla theme club. You'll have to contact Andy to fix it. They are separate clubs and both are worth the money.

Ok, thank you for your quick reply!

I clicked on the "renew" link on the joomla club too, so now I'll get 1 year membership with 20% discount it said.
      I want you to keep on developing, so I think you deserve the money anyways.

Again, thank you for your quick reply :-)
      Tomorrow, I'll start trying the Joomla templates.

Have a good night! (03:55 in the night here, lol..)
    • Bob Ateah
    • Elite Rocketeer

• Olav A Mjelde wrote:
      Mark Gomez wrote:
      It looks like you signed up for the SMF theme club instead of the Joomla theme club. You'll have to contact Andy to fix it. They are separate clubs and both are worth the money.

Ok, thank you for your quick reply!

I clicked on the "renew" link on the joomla club too, so now I'll get 1 year membership with 20% discount it said.
      I want you to keep on developing, so I think you deserve the money anyways.

Again, thank you for your quick reply :-)
      Tomorrow, I'll start trying the Joomla templates.

Have a good night! (03:55 in the night here, lol..)

Money very well spent, you're going to love working with these templates, enjoy!

Cheers!
    • The member formerly known as Roland Deschain
      After your question is solved, please Edit your original post and choose the Solved message icon, thank you!
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

• Sorry for the confusion Olav, glad to have you onboard.

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds