Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SMF Fire corner rendering bug

• SMF Fire corner rendering bug

Posted 17 years 9 months ago
    • [i recommend perhaps setting up or converting the SMF forum to one where new posts can be posted there by members [maybe that becomes visible when we subscribe] and moving this there..]

i noticed a render bug on the demo of each version of Fire SMF in Safari. for some reason, the corners seen in the screen-cap below are rendering in a different shade than their boxes. just reporting in sirs!

- heath
    • "The answers you get depend upon the questions you ask." - Thomas Kuhn
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

Re: SMF Fire corner rendering bug

• Heath, there is a forum section already for smf club members, I'de like to move this there, but you wont see any replies until/if you join the smf club.
  • Re: SMF Fire corner rendering bug

• wow; now that i check, it turns out the same issue exists in the original Joomla version. so, no fault of Bloc's; hope this helps in one way or another though. :)

also, while i'm being so helpful, ;) looks like a simple BG color mismatch in the Help text boxes on the SMF version...

- h
    • Last Edit: 17 years 9 months ago by heath rezabek.

• Andy Miller wrote:
      Heath, there is a forum section already for smf club members, I'de like to move this there, but you wont see any replies until/if you join the smf club.

feel free to move it over where it'll do the most good, and i'll catch up with it once i am able to join. soon! :)

- heath
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

Re: SMF Fire corner rendering bug

• What version of safari are you using? works fine for me in safari.. see screenshot

• good question. Safari 1.3.2 (v312.6) on Panther [eek; not my usual machine, which is a dual G5 with Tiger up to speed], so maybe that's all it is.

- h

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds