Welcome Guest! Login
1 items / $24.00 Checkout

Downloading Templates Question! Comments welcome.

Downloading Templates Question! Comments welcome.

Posted 17 years 9 months ago
    • To Andy and the design team.
      I know that when I ask this question, I am opening myself up to a lot of rhetoric feedback, but I need to ask it.

When downloading Templates why is it that for example on the new Carbonation template, or any of the templates as a matter of fact, that there are several files to download for each one? Why can't it just be one file, and that when you download, it populates them into the given format to start work on....

When I have used free personal templates before I joined Rocket, this was easy.. I am finding this sometimes difficult to install all the files.. Am I missing somethig, or could it be a lot easier?

thanks.

santino
    • Yves
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: Downloading Templates Question! Comments welcome.

• The downloaded template is an archive, for example: rt_carbonation.tar (your browser is probably set to expand it, giving therefore multiple files). When you install your new template, just upload the compressed package.
    • Yves

• ok, thanks...
      ;D
      oh, what about the other files that you have to download as well, what are they for?

santino
    • Yves
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• The other files are source PNGs, source PSDs and blank logos (+ fonts) in order to customize your template in Fireworks or Photoshop.
    • Yves

Time to create page: 0.031 seconds