Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Site of the Month - July

• damo
    • Elite Rocketeer

Site of the Month - July

Posted 17 years 9 months ago
    • The winner of the first RocketTheme siite of Month award has gone to UK based www.troozers.com . The site uses the Internet Gazette template and had a lot of template development done by jh-Design.

Site owner, Andy Stewart was a very happy chap "I am both surprised and extremely happy to be the first recipient, of what I expect will be a long list of quality sites, of the RocketTheme Site of the Month Award. It is a great credit to the design and CSS skills of the RocketTheme designers that their templates are so customisable, which allows people like myself to personalise them to our particular sites.

Well done to the RocketTheme team and thank you for this award, it will be displayed proudly at troozers.com"

Nominations for August 2006 open in a few days. Is your site good enough for the award?
    • Last Edit: 17 years 9 months ago by damo.
    • www.c3p0.se - sweden
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

Re: Site of the Month - July

• Congratulations Andy! I'll be sending along an award image that your site can brandish with pride! Also I'm going to setup an achive page here on rockettheme for the winners.

Ok page is up. Wanna see your site and name there also? Submit your site next month!

www.rockettheme.com/blogcategory/Site_of_the_Month/
    • Last Edit: 17 years 9 months ago by Andy Miller.
    • Jordan
    • Elite Rocketeer

• awesome website ! :D
      Hold on... so andy, where do I submit my site?
    • damo
    • Elite Rocketeer

• you'll be able to submit on august 1st in this forum (general discussion) when we open up the next month nomiations thread
    • www.c3p0.se - sweden
    • damo
    • Elite Rocketeer

• okay, you can submit now. i had fears after saying august 1st that i'd forget ... so it's open in this forum. i'm now removing the sticky from this so it will drop off ...

congratulations again to andy over at www.troozers.com
    • www.c3p0.se - sweden

Time to create page: 0.036 seconds