Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

help with extremities please my account expired

help with extremities please my account expired

Posted 17 years 9 months ago
    • first of alla i think it's really stupid that i payed for a template, and now that my account is expired i can't get support for it. not very satisfied

now to my problem. i have a really big problem with some css in this template, varias things on my site are not showing up in IE, but in firefox they are fine.

revista.hip-hopchile.com

that's the url, you will notice that in firefox everything is fine, but when you navegate the site with IE, all the blue links are not showing up, and when you scroll over the area where they are supposed to be, they show up green

can someone please help me with this??
    • Yves
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: help with extremities please my account expired

• Yves Gabioud wrote:
      This Web Developer extension for Firefox can help you to find out your css problem ( http://chrispederick.com/work/webdeveloper ).

like i wrote before, the problem is with IE not with Firefox

ps: i already have that installed,that's how i got my firefox working the right way

• Rene Antonio Silva wrote:
      first of alla i think it's really stupid that i payed for a template, and now that my account is expired i can't get support for it. not very satisfied

now to my problem. i have a really big problem with some css in this template, varias things on my site are not showing up in IE, but in firefox they are fine.

revista.hip-hopchile.com

that's the url, you will notice that in firefox everything is fine, but when you navegate the site with IE, all the blue links are not showing up, and when you scroll over the area where they are supposed to be, they show up green

Well first of all... You didnt pay for a template, you paid for a club membership - there is a big difference.

Keep a copy of your template css file and install the non modified version, then everything should work fine in both browsers, IE is reporting other errors but that has nothing to do with the css file.

Then if you don't know a lot about css, add one line at a time and see if it works in both browsers, at one point it might not work with IE and then you got your problem sorted.

If all things fails hire someone who knows how to fix it.

• Thomas M. Nielsen wrote:
      Rene Antonio Silva wrote:
      first of alla i think it's really stupid that i payed for a template, and now that my account is expired i can't get support for it. not very satisfied

revista.hip-hopchile.com

Well first of all... You didnt pay for a template, you paid for a club membership - there is a big difference.

there should still be an open forum for the templates, not a big fan of being obligated to repurchase something

as to your response, i haven't modified anything that has to do with those links

is there anyone willing to help me out, this is a really bad error and it took me some time to get this template to work for me

it would be muchly appreciated
    • Dave Goodwin
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • Howdy!!

• Did you change something in IE? I think the blue and green bounding boxes show up when your browser is set that way. I don't know if it's a template problem. Maybe someone with programming experience can help...

Of course, when you joined the template club, the rules were layed out for you.

dave
    • "I'm an individual, just like everyone else."

Posted 17 years 7 months ago
    • i can't get this fixed

is there anyone that can help me please?
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

• good answer, that'll make people want to keep buying templates, pfff

people who purchase a product should get support on that product anyways

seems like i'm gonna have to find the answer somewhere else

if anyone can help my email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

it shouldn't take more than 20 min to fix, if someone is willing and isn't hard up for cash please email me

Time to create page: 0.042 seconds