Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Office365 smtp

• Office365 smtp

Posted 1 year 9 months ago
    • I have a huge problem once i cannot send emails from the website using office365. I have inputted the smtp in the right way although i cannot receive emails from contact forms or anything else like membership pro.
      Please help asap
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Office365 smtp

• Sorry but this is nothing to do with any RT products. I suggest that you contact your hosting company for assistance or post in the Joomla.org forum.

Regards, Mark
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Office365 smtp

• Please help it not about the hosting it is about joomla global administration settings
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Its nothing to do with any RT products. Its about email configuration settings on your server and general Joomla configuration. So the best people to assist you are ms office or Joomla.

Regards, Mark
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Office365 smtp

• ok but if you have any easy solution please be kind and share it with me
      thanks a lot
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• I dont have a solution. If I had I would have shared it.

Regards, Mark
    • The following users have thanked you: Athanasios Ioannidis

Time to create page: 0.036 seconds