Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED joomla 2.5 Blank administrator backend after login

• Re: SOLVED joomla 2.5 Blank administrator backend after login

Posted 9 years 6 months ago
    • yes all of them are difrent thank you for all !!!
      if you log in to my cpanel you can get better info?
      i trid to contact bluehost no help :(

thank you so much
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED joomla 2.5 Blank administrator backend after login

• I don't think this issue is anything RT related. I believe it is environmental so it's really you host that needs to help you to resolve this. I don't think I'd glean anymore from your cPanel.

Use the Joomla Forum Post Assistant to do detailed checks http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=621&t=582860

It might shed some more light on what the issue might be.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• I just spent 40m with them no luck they say its the website problem and the servier is ok i dont know what to do
      there is any why i can copy all the website to a new one ?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED joomla 2.5 Blank administrator backend after login

• To do a backup properly you would need to be able to get into backend (which you can't). So the only other thing you'll have to try is backing up the database through cPanel/phpmyadmin and downloading the directory of files too and trying to reconstruct the site locally.

If your host is being this unhelpful I really would suggest that you change host.

If you look up the PEAR error you will see it is environmental. The other errors are associated with JCE editor, acesef, and joomla itself - none are related to RT products.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Posted 9 years 5 months ago
    • Solved!!
      Hi all i just want to update you how i fixed the error:

1.Download new Rocket Launcher (your template) & and open the zip file to a new folder at your server
      Note: you can do it without Rocket Launcher with fresh joomla MAKE SURE ITS THE SAME V 2.5 3 3.4 etc.

2.Dont install the new joomla!

3.Create new database

4.Copy the old the database to the new one

5.Copy (components, images, language (optional), libraries (not sure), media, modules, plugins, configuration.php, .htaccess) from you old joomla folder to the new one

6. Edit configuration.php:

public $user = 'NEW DATA USER';
      public $password = 'NEW PASSWORD';
      public $db = 'NEW DATA';
      public $live_site = 'NEW SUBDOMAIN ADDRESS';

7.Delete joomla installation folder from new folder

8.Login to administrator

9.If all working like it was working for me there is some Components will need to be reinstall (but all data will be saved) so just reinstall DONT REMOVE AND INSTALL JUST REINSTALL LOL

10.Point your main domain to new folder (or just change old folder and new folder name)

11.Edit configuration.php:

public $live_site = 'Main Domain';

That what i did and my site is back to work like allways

Time to create page: 0.040 seconds