Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED When trying to connect to my website thegatehealing.com/ thegatehealing.com

• Re: SOLVED When trying to connect to my website thegatehealing.com/ thegatehealing.com

Posted 9 years 8 months ago
    • Have you seen my question in the secure chanel?
    • prim
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: SOLVED When trying to connect to my website thegatehealing.com/ thegatehealing.com

• I'm sorry if this may seem like a lame question but did you install RokCommon and any other module that might be needed? :)
    • Please reply with a direct link to the issue & create a new thread for each new issue.

A template is only as good as the content that goes into it ;) - DanG
  • Re: SOLVED When trying to connect to my website thegatehealing.com/ thegatehealing.com

• I believe I have erased them because I wasn't using them.
    • prim
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: SOLVED When trying to connect to my website thegatehealing.com/ thegatehealing.com

• Maybe YOU didn't use it but some features rely on RokCommon so you need to reinstall it... :)
    • Please reply with a direct link to the issue & create a new thread for each new issue.

• Do you have any sort of cPanel that you can provide us access to your database?
    • Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Reggie Simmons.
    • Kind regards,
      Reggie

Learn to code for free.
      www.freecodecamp.org

• yes thegatehealing.com/cpanel

user: lhegatemlol

• I am so happyto hear that.:)

Thankyou somuch for your great support!

Allthe best,

Yohai

• Just one morthing.

in homepage and all other pages now there is this warning message:

roksprocket needs rokcommon..Enabled..
    • prim
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• So just re-install/enable the RokCommon library then by (re)installing RokSprocket/RokGallery? :)
    • Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by prim.

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds