Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Diametric Header Font, Size, Style, Changes

• Diametric Header Font, Size, Style, Changes

Posted 11 years 2 months ago
    • I am trying to find the location of the template file where I can change the font sized, colors, etc of the Header designations, H1, H2, etc.
      I thought it was in the Gantry control panel along with the other cool features but is not.
      What file is this found in? Thanks all.
    • David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

Re: Diametric Header Font, Size, Style, Changes

Posted 11 years 2 months ago
    • Hi there,

Please ensure that your posts are placed in the correct forum. I will move this from General Discussion to the Diametric Forum.

Most of the elements that you wish to change will be in the templates css directory. The best way to find code locations is to use Firefox with Firebug (see details in my sig)

Some may be in Gantry but do not change these as any changes will be lost on next Gantry update.

You can avoid this by using the tutorial here - www.rockettheme.com/forum/gantry-solved-...-file?start=0#533658

If this resolves your problem then please edit your first post in this thread by adding SOLVED at the start of the title and then select the green tick icon. This lets the moderators know that it can be moved to the solved section.

Thanks for your cooperation :)
    • Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by David Goode.

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information
  • Re: Diametric Header Font, Size, Style, Changes

Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    • the links you have are not going anywhere, can you update them? Thank you

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds