Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Gantry5 Template Installation problem

• Gantry5 Template Installation problem

Posted 6 years 1 week ago
    • Hi,

I am trying to install Denali(Gantry5) template, it is giving me the error "Failed to load 'rt_denali' template: mkdir(): Permission denied" &
      from admin it is showing the warning of "mkdir(): Permission denied".

You can have look at the wesite - " www.seoarc-developer.net/sds_new ".

I am getting the same problem when ever I am trying to install a gantyr5 template. Can any one help me to solve the issue.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Gantry5 Template Installation problem

• So it's the permissions on your server not allow write to that directory.

For permission issues check...

i) site > system information > directory permissions - are all GREEN (except config.php which should be red)
      ii) check folders are 755, files 644 and that owner/group are correct using ftp client
      iii) specifically check cache folder and css-compiled folder
      iv) check that your are NOT using apachehandler for you hosting and that instead you are using fastCGI/cgi. If you are you need to correct this in cPanel or Plesk or ask your host to change this. Then you'll have to start again afresh.
      v) Use the Joomla Forum Post Assistant to do detailed checks http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=621&t=582860

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Gantry5 Template Installation problem

• Hi MrT,

Thank you for your help. I tried to make the said changes now all the folders arw writable. still I am having "Twig_Error_Runtime".

seoarc-developer.net/sds_18apr/ , what to do now?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Please post your FTP logon, password and FTP URL in the secure area of your post.

What about owner/group?

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Gantry5 Template Installation problem

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• I think this is a mod_security error so you need to ask your hosting company why you can't write to these directories - they should be able to assist you.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.044 seconds