Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Intro and Full article images

• SOLVED Intro and Full article images

Posted 1 year 3 months ago
    • Joomla 4 and Gantry 5 with Helium. I need to put on the left the Intro image and also the Full article image, so that both the intro (in category page) and the article (in single page) start on the right of the image and then continue below for the full width . I've seen a few posts, but none are clear and simple to me. Can you help me please?
    • Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by mauro buffa.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Intro and Full article images

• You'll need to create a Joomla html override to achieve that - see Joomla docs to learn more. It's nothing RT related.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Intro and Full article images

• Okay. I knew this possibility myself.
      I have been a user of Gantry 4 for years, very satisfied because it has simplified the creation of excellent sites. Thank you for this.
      Now Gantry 5 generates confusion about many things. I've been trying to understand the logic of the framework for 4 days, but I can't. Maybe I'm inadequate. I give up using it. Best.

Time to create page: 0.031 seconds