Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Safe for me to update to G5.5.15?

• Rod
    • Elite Rocketeer

SOLVED Safe for me to update to G5.5.15?

Posted 1 year 4 months ago
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Safe for me to update to G5.5.15?

Posted 1 year 4 months ago
    • No, update manager has a slight issue at the moment so you have to download the package from gantry.org and install it in extensions manager. Make sure you select the Joomla component package.

Yes, it's safe.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Rod

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Wild Bill
    • Rocketeer
    • Zippy Networks

Posted 1 year 3 months ago
    • Fixed yet? I just updated my joom site with supra installed and everything broke - again... just frustrated I have to spend hours and even days to sort out upgrades... any changelog of what was modified to make it work with joom4 now? I would like to dig into it myself and make fixes to learn. What was done?
    • Rod
    • Elite Rocketeer

• MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Wild Bill - you can download G5.5.15 from gantry.org - so no need to wait for any "fix" - actually it's just the update XML on our site that needs updating to say the update is there, so it's not really a "fix" as such.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds