Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Goodbye Rockettheme

• R.Dekker
    • Sr. Rocketeer

SOLVED Goodbye Rockettheme

Posted 1 year 4 months ago
    • Hello RT, after a membership of 13 years I decided not to renew my membership. The reason for me is the lack of new templates. Yes I read reasons, covid, limited resources, backward compatibility,.... But I expect from a template supplier stunning new templates on a regular base, yes I know, once a year is also regular but that’s not what I expect.

Andy Miller wrote years ago "...I think Joomla will need to make some radical development decisions in order to stay relevant ..." I think this also applies to RT. To stay relevant regular new templates are needed and for instance the particles exchange between the themes should become much more easier (gui driven)

Perhaps I will return when things have been changed, but for now I spend my subscription money somewhere else.

All the best to the team and specially to you Mr T., your support is outstanding (also from your colleagues in the past).

Ron
    • Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by R.Dekker.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Goodbye Rockettheme

Posted 1 year 4 months ago
    • Sorry to see you leave. Thanks for being a member for all these years. Good luck with your future projects.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.032 seconds