Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED mosaic Grid image linking

• MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED mosaic Grid image linking

Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    • Nope still gives a 403 forbidden and yes my IP is the same as I gave you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED mosaic Grid image linking

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to Mark J Kilcoyne, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• I need to see your site. I know what you told me you put but I need to check the code myself and understand why it's not working.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to Mark J Kilcoyne, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Nope 403 forbidden still I'm afraid.

Regards, Mark.

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Sorry but we don't do remote control support. The code you gave looks ok to me it just depends where you put it, how you created the override, etc etc which is why I need to see you site live to be able to determine the cause of the issue.

I also did log in with ftp details and again it looks ok - so I really need to see your site live to determine the cause of the issue.

It's a bit like sending a photograph of you car to the garage and asking them what is wrong with it... they won't be able to tell you because they need to use diagnostic tools (as I do).

See the screenshot of the 403 - it looks to me like you have some restrictions in the .htacess.

Regards, Mark.

• MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Still 403 forbidden sorry.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds