Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

You are not authorized to access that page, please login...

SOLVED Help! Live Site - Error displaying the error page?

• SOLVED Help! Live Site - Error displaying the error page?

Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    • Hello,

Just started getting this message on my live site:

"Error displaying the error page: An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a template ("Fatal DOM Error 76: Opening and ending tag mismatch: HR line 13 and BODY while parsing: ") in "@nucleus/page_head.html.twig" at line 14.: An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a template ("Fatal DOM Error 76: Opening and ending tag mismatch: HR line 13 and BODY while parsing: ") in "@nucleus/page_head.html.twig" at line 14."

It comes up randomly on any page. I could for example load the homepage just fine then hit browser refresh and get the above error. It might error several times then be fine. This error also randomly appears going from one page to the next.

I'm not sure what is going on here and hope someone can help as this is a live municipal website.

Using the latest Joomla and Gantry5 with php7. I am also using SiteGround as my host.

No recent changes have been made to the website and it had been running fine for several months.

I've included a link to the site in the "Secure" tab.

Thanks,
      T.Goodrich
    • Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by TGoodrich.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: SOLVED Help! Live Site - Error displaying the error page?

• Did it happen only after upgrading to PHP 7 or has this been occurring for a while...

I'd recommend reinstalling Gantry... backup first of course

If this is related to a RocketTheme Template we will need you to extend your membership.

Otherwise I'd recommend posting on Gantry 5 GitHub: github.com/gantry/gantry5/
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: SOLVED Help! Live Site - Error displaying the error page?

• Hi, thanks for the reply.

The website has been stable for several months. I also have 2 sub-domains with copies of the website that I use for testing and those started acting up at the same time.

I did try a few things including reverting back to php 5.5 and it did not make a difference when the issue was apparent.

I actually think this may have been a server issue even though SiteGround said they could find no problems.

Funny thing is all 3 versions of the site spontaneously started working properly again at the same time so I'm pretty convinced now that it was a problem on the server end.

My feeling is that some of the sites resources were not loading at times causing Gantry to wigg-out and throw errors.

I think we can consider this one solved for now.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: SOLVED Help! Live Site - Error displaying the error page?

• Good deal. Your PHP and/or Apache logs are good resources to check for server/resource issues as well ;)
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.038 seconds