Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED what is wrong with the development mode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!

• SOLVED what is wrong with the development mode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!

Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    • when i switched to development mode, i change the style in scss file, but nothing changed?
      you guys can you tell me what is wrong there? or your templte has something wrong?
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: SOLVED what is wrong with the development mode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!

• solidsole wrote:
      when i switched to development mode, i change the style in scss file, but nothing changed?
      you guys can you tell me what is wrong there? or your templte has something wrong?

The template is fine, did you remember to clear your caches?
  • Re: SOLVED what is wrong with the development mode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!

• i solved this by overriding the scss files,,,,,,, crazy,,,,, i do not like this way......but it forced me to do like that.........
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: SOLVED what is wrong with the development mode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!

• solidsole wrote:
      i solved this by overriding the scss files,,,,,,, crazy,,,,, i do not like this way......but it forced me to do like that.........

You don't need to override any SCSS files to clear your caches or get your custom CSS to recompile. If you give me a more detailed description I can try to help you.

Time to create page: 0.037 seconds